Hi, friends! I hope you are having a wonderful winter and enjoying the weather, whether you live in the snowy mountains, the breezy beach, or somewhere in between! 🙂
It’s been several months since I released my first set of resources in Fall’s Five Favorite Finds, so if you’re looking for some more great Christian resources to explore, check these out:
- What to Do When Your Devotional Life is in a Rut by Donna Jones. This is a great article because it’s practical, and it applies to all of us! When our quiet times seem to sag, we may simply need to change how we’re doing them. Donna Jones offers 25 great tips to revive your time with the Lord.
- Can’t Live Without by Hollyn. Though this song was released almost a year ago, it hasn’t seemed to catch the popularity I think it deserves. 😉 Hollyn’s voice, music, and lyrics are amazing in this catchy song. From confused to clarified, Hollyn shares about discovering the truth she needs.
- Ragamuffin. To be honest, this movie had depressing feel, BUT I really appreciated the honesty and genuineness interwoven throughout it. Often, we idolize Christian singers/musicians and forget that they’re fallen humans who are just like us. This film reveals the broken side of Christian celebrities that we don’t usually get to see.
- The Gift of Being Unseen in a World that Wants to Be Noticed by Sara Hagerty. This beautifully written article is adapted from Sara’s new book called Unseen: The Gift of Being Hidden in a World that Loves to Be Noticed. The article basically explains that we will find true greatness when we are servants. Though this topic is frequently addressed in Christian circles (and can feel extremely cliché), Sara addresses it from a down-to-earth angle. (P.S. Though this article is on a women’s website, it can definitely apply to guys as well!)
- All I Have is Christ by Sovereign Grace Music. The lyrics in this song are incredible! They summarize the state of our fallen condition and the heart of the gospel. If you’re looking for a spiritually enriching song, this one is perfect for you!
I truly hope you are inspired and encouraged by these resources. If you have any recommendations for future Christian resources I should include in a Favorite Finds post, please leave me a comment! 🙂
Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. (Philippians 4:8 ESV)