I just wanted to announce a few things that you should be aware of and let you know about a giveaway I’m doing…
- New domain
- As you may have already seen, my original blog address (https://tizziestidbits.wordpress.com) no longer has a “.wordpress” in the name! Instead, there’s just a “.com” (https://tizziestidbitsoftruth.com)! I’m so excited to have my own domain, and I hope this improves your reading experience in the future. I thank God for His faithfulness to me and His graciousness throughout my writing journey.
- New target audience
- Similarly, you might have noticed that a lot of my recent posts have been more applicable for women and less applicable for men. Honestly, I’m starting to gear Tizzie’s Tidbits of Truth toward a more specific audience—females! (Hence the new purple background.)
- If you’re a gal, I encourage you to keep (or start) following TTT. Dig into the About, Knowing Jesus, and Topics pages. I want you to grow in your relationship with God, and I want to be your go-to blog when you need someone who can relate to your struggles.
- If you’re a guy, I encourage you to keep (or start) following TTT as well! After all, you never know when a post you read will benefit the women in your life. And I’d love for you to mention TTT to your wife, daughter, mother, grandmother, aunt, niece, friend, or girlfriend.
- Amazon gift card giveaway
- With all these blog updates, I decided to have a gift card giveaway! I’m also hoping to increase TTT followers…which is where you can get involved.
- If you’re interested in following my blog or you know someone who could be encouraged by it, don’t hesitate to sign up or refer a friend! For the month of August, I’ll be entering the names of new followers in a drawing for a $10 Amazon gift card. If your name is drawn, the gift card will be sent via email. (So use your email address when you follow TTT!)
- If you refer a friend and that friend follows TTT, leave me a comment on this post with the name of the friend you referred and his or her email address so that your name (and your friend’s name) can be entered in the drawing!
- Thank you
- To close, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads, makes comments on, likes, and follows TTT posts. Without you, this blog would just be a place for me to blurt out my messy thoughts! I’m so glad that you stop by and invest in this blog. And praise God for the work He has done over the last several years on my little blog!